Caro Carlini is a crochet artist with roots in the rich culture of Brasil, where her beloved grandmother taught her the art of crochet at a very early age. Since then, Caro has virtually never stopped crocheting. She is now living in Berlin continues to be inspired by the diversity around her: people, nature, and different cultures all influence her work. Under her own crochet brand, Carlini (founded in 2022), she passionately explores intricate patterns and the captivating interplay of colours. Each piece is one of a kind and crafted carefully by Caro herself. Beyond her creative endeavors, Caro is a social worker, driven by her motivation to utilise the therapeutic powers of art. Fusing her artistic talents with her interest in art as a therapeutic practice, she strives to positively impact the lives of others.
Purchase artwork by Carolina Carlini
Achievements & Goals
- Filmfestivals I've been invited to with my animationfilms, comics I've worked on that have been published.
- To become better at what I'm doing, refining my skills.
Genre & Style
- Pen and ink drawing technique
Inspiration & Vision
- Inspiration and influences derive from various sources such as movies, comics, books and other art forms. But it's not necessarily directly connected.
- Often times I've to reflect upon my work in the aftermath in order to discover what inspired me in the first place.
Sales & Trajectory
- Already sold several of his works
Technique & Material
- Ink and watercolor via calligraphy-brushes, pens and quills on paper