I am a painter from Hong Kong, graduated from Chelsea College of Art, London in Fine Art. I have lived and worked in London for 6 years before moving back to Hong Kong in 2017.
The process of creating my paintings are moments of personal freedom, pure forms of experimentations that reconnoitre a sense of freedom and reconstruct ambiguous moments. I also work with collage, text and images, though the medium changes, I am never away from looking at the preservation of realities. The intersection between individual imaginary utopian moments and experienced reality.
Selected Exhibitions & Awards
Achievements & Goals
- Continue to create solid art pieces
- Inspire and engage with viewers through my work
- Develop as a full-time artist
Genre & Style
- Bold contrast between the abstract and tangible forms
- Not knowing what the final work is going to look like is always one of the most exciting parts of the creation
Inspiration & Vision
- Everyday life
Sales & Trajectory
Technique & Material
- Acrylic, oil paint
- Mixed media