I am a young, very hard working artist. I made art for my whole life and it gives me a meaning. Already when I was I child I did my first art classes. Later I did some graffiti in my teenager years. It more and more became my passion. Now, as I am 35 I had shows in Europe, America, Asia and Australia. It makes me very proud what I have reached with all this hard work for my goals.
Being an artist was part of my life from the beginning on I think. I was always a bit different from the other people of my peer group. I notice a lot what happens around me and reflect it. It was with the age of 24 when I decided I have to go with my talent and become a real artist and studied art for 5 and a half years until my graduation in 2011.
Selected Exhibitions & Awards
- 2018: Group exhibition, „Magic Colors“ Heitsch Gallery Munich, Germany
- 2017: Solo exhibition, Fast Forward« Factory 49 Gallery, Sydney, Australia
- 2017: Solo exhibition, “Rainbow Inside”, Lazy Susan Gallery, New York City, USA
- 2017: Solo exhibition, “Urban Games II”, Weithorn Galerie Düsseldorf, Germany
- 2017: Solo exhibition, “Fast Forward”, Factory 49 Gallery, Sydney, Australia
- 2017: Group exhibition, HEARTWORK (Benefiz-Auktion) K21 Ständehaus, Kunstsammlung NRW, Düsseldorf
- 2017: Group exhibition, "Die Grosse Kunstausstellung NRW" Museum Kunstpalast Düsseldorf, Germany
- 2016: Solo exhibition, "Far - Far" Gallery M Adelaide, Australia
- 2016: Solo exhibition, "Drawings for New York; presented by AS I Artist Studios" Lazy Susan Gallery NewYork City, USA
- 2016: Solo exhibition, "Let me learn from where I have been" Kunstraum Unten Bochum, Germany
- 2016: "Urban Games I" Weithorn Galerie Düsseldorf, Germany
- 2016: Group exhibition, "Integrated Systems" Vane Gallery Newcastle, England
- Internationally exhibited
- Represented by international galleries
- Exhibited in renowned institutions
Purchase artwork by Fabian Freese
Achievements & Goals
- I am most proud of my two solo shows in New York City in 2016 and 2017.
Genre & Style
- I work in different genres such as photography, painting, objects etc. but all these works have a relating minimal art approach with bold colours in common.
- I work on very different series like my playground series which deals with childhood memories or everyday objects etc.
- I am always researching for new ideas and influences.
Inspiration & Vision
- Most of my inspiration comes from watching life, watching people interact. I do this also on all my travels around the world where I connect with a lot of different people with diverse world views. This broadens my horizon to a more and more open perspective on the world and people. This is also a main part of my work which reflects who I am and became.
- I am working very hard on my artistic career and aim at being included in mayor museum collections.
Sales & Trajectory
- I sell works on a regular basis since several years.
Technique & Material
- I use a lot of different materials. Oil paint, spraypaint, wood, photography, foils, sponges, things from the construction store etc.
- A lot of materials have potential to be used for artworks if you have the right creative perspective on them.